Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2020 SPRING San Antonio-North Central Coast to Coast Basketball season. The SPRING season runs from March through May, with games taking place at:
Cornerstone Christian School
17702 NW Military Hwy
San Antonio, TX 78257
Coast to Coast Basketball is the exclusive youth basketball partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls from grades K to 8th grade. Coast to Coast Basketball is for players of all skill levels and promotes a competitive and confidence building experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT
WEDNESDAY NIGHT LEAGUE
FRIDAY NIGHT LEAGUE
$110 Early Registration (End Feb 6th)
$125 General Registration (Feb 7th - Feb 28th)
$140 Late Registration (Feb 29th - Mar 10th)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives an Under Armour game jersey
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 Indoor/Outdoor Basketball
- Up to 20 games in 7 weeks (Multiple Games per Night)
- 3x3 format for developing dribbling, passing, shooting and defending
- Man to Man defense only!
- 6 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are voluntary and organized by the Coach.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Coast to Coast Basketball
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played during the week or weekends.
- Food at the games when possible
Teams are formed by participants requesting "friends" and "coaches" to play for during the season. All request must be given on the registration form. We will work to meet your special request, but we do not guarantee that any or all of your requests will be met. REFUNDS will not be given if Coast to Coast is unable to meet your special request.
Single players will be placed on teams based on some form of familiarity through same school, sport organization, neighborhood, etc.
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner prior to the 2nd game of the season. A refund will be issued less $25 for a processing fee. NO refund requests after the 2nd game of the season!
Players must wear shorts with NO pockets!
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Coast to Coast Basketball League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. If you need to update or obtain both please select LEAGUE INFORMATION and FOR COACHES tab on the homepage of www.uaball.com
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Rules of the Game can be found on the task bar above